Tender 'n' Tasty Pork Chops Recipe
We love to grill summertime meals, and these flavorful chops can’t be beat. They always turn out juicy and tender. —Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
- 1-2/3 cups DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC