Tender 'n' Tasty Pork Chops
We love to grill summertime meals, and these flavorful chops can’t be beat. They always turn out juicy and tender. —Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place pork chops
- in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal
- bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning
- occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium
- heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads
- 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for
- 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot