We love to grill summertime meals, and these flavorful chops can’t be beat. They always turn out juicy and tender. —Nancy Zimmerman, Cape May Court House, New Jersey
- 1-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag; add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-5 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tender 'n' Tasty Pork Chops in Taste of Home June/July 2006, p33
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Tender 'n' Tasty Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review