Tempting Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce, warmed
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon pimientos, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk cheese sauce and milk. Add the broccoli, turkey, mushrooms, pimientos, onion powder and poultry seasoning. Drain pasta; add to broccoli mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Tempting Turkey Casserole(3)
Sort By :
Why the processed cheese? Is it so hard to grate and melt some good cheddar or your favorite cheese?In this day and age the recipes should be with fresher ingredients. I will make this but grate my own cheese and try to use fresh ingredients.
This recipe is so unhealthy with the processed cheese crap...use Sargento if you must use cheese.
Can hardly wait to make this tomorrow!
Looks quite easy and will take care of the leftovers ... I hope!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Baked Turkey >
- Casseroles >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Spaghetti Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >