Tempting Truffles Recipe
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form around the edge of pan, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add extract, candy bars and semisweet chocolate; stir until smooth. Press plastic wrap onto surface of mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. Shape into 12 balls; roll in nuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 96 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Tempting Truffles
"This is the TRUE French way of making truffles! It's easy and ohh so perfect!"