Tempting Truffles Recipe
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form around the edge of pan, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Add extract, candy bars and semisweet chocolate; stir until smooth. Press plastic wrap onto surface of mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- 2. Shape into 12 balls; roll in nuts. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 96 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Tempting Truffles
"This is the TRUE French way of making truffles! It's easy and ohh so perfect!"