- To form bear body, place each large ball in the center of a greased
- baking sheet. Place a medium ball above body for head; flatten
- slightly. Place two small balls on each side of head for ears. Place
- one small balls in the center of head for nose, and four small balls
- around body for arms and legs. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- With a sharp knife or scissors, cut slits for ears, eyes, nose and
- belly button. Insert raisins into slits. Beat egg and cold water;
- brush over dough.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. If desired, tie a bow around bear's neck
- with ribbon. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 126 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.