Teddy Bear Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 9 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- For each bear, shape one biscuit into an oval for the body and place on a greased baking sheet. Cut one biscuit into four pieces; shape into balls for arms and legs. Place next to body.
- Cut one biscuit into two small pieces and one large pieces; shape into head and ears and place above body. Brush with egg. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over bears.
- Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes (the one remaining biscuit can be baked with the bears)or until golden brown. Place chocolate chips on head for eyes and nose while the biscuits are still warm. Yield: 3 bears.
Reviews for Teddy Bear Biscuits(2)
Sort By :
It's not so much that this recipe was really unique or spectacular tasting, but it was a fun and easy baking activity to do with my kids and they loved it. We're already planning to make them again.
My kids and I love to make these! Easy to assemble, quick to bake, fun to eat!