Soothing and comforting, this drink is a great way to wrap up an evening of entertaining. Although it contains alcohol, the taste is smooth. You'll want to enjoy it in moderation.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup hot brewed Earl Grey tea
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Scotch or rye whiskey
- In a tea cup, combine the tea, liqueur, sugar and Scotch. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts:1 cup equals 205 calories, 6 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.