I grew up enjoying this dish. My mother always saw smiles around the table whenever she served it!Victoria Mitchell, Salem, Virginia
4-6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery until the meat is
- no longer pink and the vegetables are tender; drain. Stir in salt
- and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Spread with soup. Top
- with frozen potatoes. Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until
- bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 353 calories, 20 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,040 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.