- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and milk.
- Transfer to a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with Tater Tots.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tater-Topped Beef Casserole
Sort By :
"Been looking for something cheap quick and simple.. You can sub real milk with lactate milk about 3 dollars a half gallon at Walmart™ and sub the cheese with lactate free Bordens™. Great portion to feed both me and my boyfriend."
"This is the perfect family meal. My kids love tater tots so this was a big hit!"
"I doubled the recipe and added some frozen mixed vegetables about 1 1/2 cups, 1 tsp worcheshire sauce, 1 tsp basil and put it in a 3 quart dish. I had to cook this longer 45-50 minutes. This was delicious!"
"Quick and easy recipe! I doubled this recipe and substituted ground turkey for beef. I also added 2 cups of frozen, cooked veggies to this dish. Tastes great and is great for busy weeknights!"
"Quick and easy - planning on making this during our vacation at the beach this summer since it doesn't require a lot of ingredients."