- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and milk.
- Transfer to a shallow 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with Tater Tots.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tater-Topped Beef Casserole
Sort By :
I doubled the recipe and added some frozen mixed vegetables about 1 1/2 cups, 1 tsp worcheshire sauce, 1 tsp basil and put it in a 3 quart dish. I had to cook this longer 45-50 minutes. This was delicious!
Quick and easy recipe! I doubled this recipe and substituted ground turkey for beef. I also added 2 cups of frozen, cooked veggies to this dish. Tastes great and is great for busy weeknights!
Quick and easy - planning on making this during our vacation at the beach this summer since it doesn't require a lot of ingredients.
My husband wanted it back on the menu for the next day. He said, "babe, you can make that as much as you want." Kids all loved it too.
similar to something my mom used to make