Tater Taco Casserole Recipe
"Our family lives and works on a ranch," remarks Ronna Lewis from Plains, Kansas. "I like to fix this nicely seasoned casserole ahead of time and freeze it for later use. It's good with a tossed salad or nacho chips and dip."
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and soup.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 461 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,307 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Tater Taco Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC