- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and soup.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tater Taco Casserole
"I add black beans (rinsed) and 4oz. can of green chilies. I eat gluten free and make my own cream of mushroom soup gluten free. I just add a small chunk of velveeta to my soup to give it that nacho cheese flavor. We LOVE this recipe !!"
"Easy and gone as soon as it came out of the oven!"
"I replaced the condensed fiesta soup with just shredded cheddar cheese."
"Made it without changes for a friend her family loved it. Next time I will make it and eat some. Then I might give it a five for good taste and very easy to make."
"Delicious and easy! Whole family loved it :)"