- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in corn and soup.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tater Taco Casserole
Sort By :
"Easy and gone as soon as it came out of the oven!"
"I replaced the condensed fiesta soup with just shredded cheddar cheese."
"Made it without changes for a friend her family loved it. Next time I will make it and eat some. Then I might give it a five for good taste and very easy to make."
"Delicious and easy! Whole family loved it :)"
"Have been making this recipe for years however, I add a TBL Worstershire Suace."