If your clan likes Tater Tots, they'll love this versatile skillet breakfast from Paula West of St. Louis, Missouri. "We enjoy it with ham, but you can use any breakfast meat you choose," she notes. "It's so filling I sometimes substitute chicken to make a hearty dinner."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups frozen Tater Tots or cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes, ham, onion and green pepper in oil
- over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, stirring
- constantly. (If using Tater Tots, break apart with a spatula; mix
- well.) Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Season
- with salt and pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 331 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 825 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.