- 3/4 cup cubed small red potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the potatoes, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Tater Salad Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p13
Reviews for Tater Salad Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2015
"My grandkids love these and they are so easy to make."