Tater Salad Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 3/4 cup cubed small red potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the potatoes, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 80 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Tater Salad Deviled Eggs
"My grandkids love these and they are so easy to make."