Tater Salad Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 3/4 cup cubed small red potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the potatoes, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 80 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Tater Salad Deviled Eggs
"My grandkids love these and they are so easy to make."