Tater Salad Deviled Eggs Recipe
Potato salad and deviled eggs—two of our favorite things come together in one mouthwatering appetizer. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup cubed small red potatoes
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the potatoes, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 80 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Tater Salad Deviled Eggs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC