Tater Nuggets Recipe
"We enjoy snacking on these homemade tater treats after a long day of hard work on our farm," informs Shelley Mitchell of Baldur, Manitoba. "The addition of ham and cheese is a pleasant surprise."
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 1 cup ground fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1. Combine potatoes, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, eggs, onion, mustard, salt and pepper; shape into 1-in. balls. Roll in cornflakes. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 4 dozen.
3 each: 131 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Tater Nuggets
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC