Tasty Turkey Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed turkey noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- 2. Stir the noodles, water, soup, broth, turkey and pepper into celery mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (prepared with low-sodium broth and reduced-fat margarine) equals 166 calories, 1,042 mg sodium, 18 mg cholesterol, 22 gm carbohydrate, 10 gm protein, 4 gm fat, 1 gm fiber. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Soup
"Forgot to say I couldn't find the turkey noodle soup but chicken noodle worked just fine...yummy!"
"This was so quick and easy to make it's hard to believe it could taste soooo good! My husband couldn't stop raving about it! Will definately make it often, so economical too! Thanks so much for sharing!"