"You'll love this quick-and-easy way to jazz up a can of soup," comments Laurie Todd of Columbus, Mississippi. Enjoy the comforting results in a snap by using leftover turkey and convenient ramen noodles.
Recommended: 30 Soup Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed turkey noodle soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Discard seasoning packet from ramen noodles or save for another use.
- Stir the noodles, water, soup, broth, turkey and pepper into celery mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Turkey Soup in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p11
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2011
"This was so quick and easy to make it's hard to believe it could taste soooo good! My husband couldn't stop raving about it! Will definately make it often, so economical too! Thanks so much for sharing!"