Tasty Turkey Casserole
A can of cream soup makes it easy for Maureen Dongoski of Petersberg, West Virginia to assemble this crowd-pleasing casserole. Sour cream adds to a rich taste to this saucy turkey-and-broccoli bake that's ideal for potlucks.
10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli and water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender;
- drain. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Sprinkle with turkey.
- Combine the soup and sour cream. Spoon over the turkey. Sprinkle with
- Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 232 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.