A can of cream soup makes it easy for Maureen Dongoski of Petersberg, West Virginia to assemble this crowd-pleasing casserole. Sour cream adds to a rich taste to this saucy turkey-and-broccoli bake that's ideal for potlucks.
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup water
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the broccoli and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with turkey.
- Combine the soup and sour cream. Spoon over the turkey. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Turkey Casserole in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p52
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review