- 1 can (7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, egg, celery and mayonnaise; set aside. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with tuna mixture and cheese. Fold in half; pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Tuna Turnovers
Sort By :
My husband really liked these; I didn't so much. We made a full recipe of the filling, but only had 1 roll of crescent rolls. The filling made enough to fill 5 turnovers to capacity; I wouldn't fill them any less, or you just get crescent rolls in some bites.