You’ll have both kids and adults eating out of your hand with these speedy and simple pockets of tuna, celery and cheese tucked in a warm, flaky crust. Thanks to Brenda Rohlman from Kingman, Kansas for sharing the recipe.
- 1 can (7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, egg, celery and mayonnaise; set aside. Separate crescent dough into eight rectangles; seal perforations. Top each with tuna mixture and cheese. Fold in half; pinch edges to seal.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Tuna Turnovers in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p29
Reviews for Tasty Tuna Turnovers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review