Tasty Tossed Salad
This is a great salad that's worth trying. The combination of vegetables and a thick creamy dressing make a perfect blend. For a little color, add some cherry tomatoes.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup French onion dip
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, cauliflower, tomatoes
- if desired, cheese and onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the
- dip and salad dressing. Serve with salad. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 124 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.