Tasty Tossed Salad Recipe
This is a great salad that's worth trying. The combination of vegetables and a thick creamy dressing make a perfect blend. For a little color, add some cherry tomatoes.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6-8 servings
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 cup sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup French onion dip
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, cauliflower, tomatoes if desired, cheese and onions. In a small bowl, whisk together the dip and salad dressing. Serve with salad. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 124 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC