Celebrate the season in Southwest style with these tasty pinwheel roll-ups. They're simple to make, easy for guests to handle and look colorful on a serving tray or buffet table.
Recommended: 50 Recipes We're Cooking Right Now
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies or jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons diced pimientos, drained
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Stir in green onions, green chilies, olives pimientos, pecans and garlic powder. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1/2-in. pieces. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Tasty Tortilla Roll-ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p33
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tasty Tortilla Roll-ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review