Tasty Tiramisu Recipe
The Italian word "tiramisu" means "pick me up". You and your family will be re-energized after eating this simple version of this classic dessert. Do not freeze.
- 6 individual round sponge cakes
- 6 teaspoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 3 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Place sponge cakes on dessert plates; drizzle with coffee. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the chocolate syrup. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping just until combined. Spoon over cakes. Dollop with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with cocoa and cinnamon. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 367 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Tasty Tiramisu
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC