- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Tortilla chips and shredded cheddar cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning, corn, beans and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortilla chips in soup bowls; ladle soup over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings (about 2 quarts).
Reviews for Tasty Taco Soup
Sort By :
"Easy to make & delicious. I've made this as the recipe stated the first time & then I made it a 2nd time with a few changes. I used frozen corn, 1 can pinto, & 1 can black beans, 1 can diced tomatoes w/chilis plus 1 can diced tomatoes. Either way it hits the spot on a cold day."
"easy to make but made too much proportionately. i added quite a bit more seasonings than just the packet. was good served with cheese, chips & sour cream."
"I made half the original recipe and it was not only easy it was very good and thick. I bought diced tomatoes with jalapenos and added canned green chiles and diced onion. This soup has a real kick!!"
"This soup is delicious. Have made it four times in the last two months."
"Delicious! Made this for family game night and was a hit. I did add onion and green pepper, a bag of frozen corn, and a 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes with green chilis. Instead of the two cans of tomatoes, I used a 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes. Used what I had on hand and it worked. Will make it again."