- 4 pounds bone-in country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Pork Ribs
Sort By :
"Very good, barbecue sauce was delicious and the ribs were so tender!"
"This is the second time I've made this. We really enjoyed it last time. I just brown on the stovetop and then bake for a couple of hours."
"This was delicious!!! I used maple syrup in place of molasses and a little less worshtershire. I read of one person who boiled the ribs for a bit first to remove extra fat, great idea! Cheap meat and it was great!!!"
"I really enjoyed the sauce on these ribs! I accidentally doubled the garlic and I don't think it was overwhelming. One of the best BBQ sauce recipes I've tried."
"THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"