- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Onion Chicken
Sort By :
"Amazing. I use chicken breast so I have to flatten the meat or cook it longer than the suggested time to make sure it is done. This tastes incredible!"
"I made this with chicken thighs because that's what I had on hand. My family loved it and asked me to make it again soon."
"I am always looking for new ways to make baked chicken and this one is a winner. Love the onion crunch and the worcestershire, mustard butter coating gives the chicken a really good flavor!"
"This is the best chicken dish ever nice and moist:):)"
"Yummy and so very easy to make on a week night. I made these this evening using the chicken thighs. Smelled great cooking. I agree with others that it is a keeper recipe, but I will cut back on the butter next time. They were just a bit too greasy, but definitely yummy."