- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Onion Chicken
Sort By :
"Yummy and so very easy to make on a week night. I made these this evening using the chicken thighs. Smelled great cooking. I agree with others that it is a keeper recipe, but I will cut back on the butter next time. They were just a bit too greasy, but definitely yummy."
"Very good and easy. Will definitely make again!"
"Very tasty and quick and easy to do on a busy evening! I used chicken thighs instead of breasts due to budget and taste."
"Nutrition facts from Frenchs website check their recipe for ingredients for weight watcher folksNutrition Facts:Serving Size 1 breastCalories 407Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gProtein 30gCholesterol 161mgFrench's site had review to use parchment paper so it won't stick like to a pan or foil"
"Is the nutrition breakdown anywhere for this chicken? it sounds great but need the calorie count"