Tasty Onion Chicken
This is a no-fuss entree that's fast and flavorful. French-fried onions are the secret to the yummy coating that keeps the meat juicy.—Jennifer Hoeft, Thorndale, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and
- mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken
- in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining
- butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or
- until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.