Tasty Onion Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions, crushed
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken in butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Onion Chicken(8)
Sort By :
I recommend flattening the chicken slightly
Amazing!!! Husband loves it!
I love this chicken!! It is a quick and easy, go to weeknight dinner. The chicken is crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside! Yummy!! The only change I made was adding a little garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes to the onions. I would also suggest trying the Spicy Garlic Green Beans pictured with it, they are equally as delicious and a nice accompaniment to the chicken.
I've made this recipe and find it to be very flavorful. My guests really loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >