Tasty Meatball Sandwiches Recipe
These sandwiches are so yummy no one will guess frozen meatballs are your secret ingredient! They also make easy appetizers if unexpected guests stop by.
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. Place meatballs in an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Serve on rolls. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC