Tasty Meatball Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. Place meatballs in an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Serve on rolls. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 365 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 849mg sodium, 74g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Tasty Meatball Sandwiches
"My family loves this recipe and requests it often. Many a football game has been watched while eating these sandwiches."
"Love this recipe! I make it all the time and it's always gobbled up. We eat them without the buns most of the time!"
"This is now a staple at all of our family dinners!"
"We really like this recipe. I use the make ahead meatball recipe and we love these as appetizers. I bring them to potluck and they are always a big hit. Really yummy. And so easy."
"My family loves this recipe! If it were up to my husband we would have meatball sandwiches 3 days a week."
"Love these sandwiches. The BBQ sauce is out of this world. I use it for many recipes."
"My dad and I really like BBQ sauce on a lot of things. This is one of our faorites."