Tasty Meatball Sandwiches Recipe
These sandwiches are so yummy no one will guess frozen meatballs are your secret ingredient! They also make easy appetizers if unexpected guests stop by.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour YIELD:6 servings
- 1 batch of 30 meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. Place meatballs in an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Serve on rolls. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC