- 1 batch of 30 meatballs (frozen or thawed)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid smoke, optional
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- Place meatballs in an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the next five ingredients; pour over meatballs. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Serve on rolls. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Meatball Sandwiches
Sort By :
"My family loves this recipe and requests it often. Many a football game has been watched while eating these sandwiches."
"Love this recipe! I make it all the time and it's always gobbled up. We eat them without the buns most of the time!"
"This is now a staple at all of our family dinners!"
"We really like this recipe. I use the make ahead meatball recipe and we love these as appetizers. I bring them to potluck and they are always a big hit. Really yummy. And so easy."
"My family loves this recipe! If it were up to my husband we would have meatball sandwiches 3 days a week."