- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Dash salt
- In a small bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until easy to handle. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the filling ingredients.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to fit a 5-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate. Trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. Pour filling into crust.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Maple Pumpkin Pie in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2008, p591
Reviews for Tasty Maple Pumpkin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review