Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 357 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.