Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 357 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0g fiber), 34g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 5 lean meat, 2 fat.
Reviews for Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon
"This recipe was easy and very tasty. I put fresh grated garlic and ginger in the marinade to brighten it up."
"I was out of maple syrup so i used molasses instead. It turned out quite well, but will have to try this again with the maple."
"Fast and easy - very flavorful."
"Quick and Easy.Love Love Love it!!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.