- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon(4)
Sort By :
This recipe was easy and very tasty. I put fresh grated garlic and ginger in the marinade to brighten it up.
I was out of maple syrup so i used molasses instead. It turned out quite well, but will have to try this again with the maple.
Fast and easy - very flavorful.
Quick and Easy.Love Love Love it!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >