- medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1
- tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff glossy peaks form and
- sugar is dissolved.
- Pour filling into crust. Spread meringue over hot filling, sealing
- edges to crust. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until meringue is
- golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour; refrigerate for at
- least 3 hours before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.