Tasty Italian Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 177 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 980mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Tasty Italian Chicken
"I thought it was just okay. Not terrible, but not great either. I probably won't make this again."
"I make this at least once a month. I usually make 3 lbs of meat at a time. I cube up the left overs and use some of it for the next night's meal and/or freeze for future meal."
"Excellent and super simple!"
"If you need a delicious dish in a hurry, this is it! I have made this many times and both my husband and I really enjoy it."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.