Tasty Italian Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
One chicken breast half (prepared with fat-free salad dressing; calculated without salt) equals 177 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 980 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Tasty Italian Chicken
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.