Tasty Italian Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 177 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 980mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Tasty Italian Chicken
"I thought it was just okay. Not terrible, but not great either. I probably won't make this again."
"I make this at least once a month. I usually make 3 lbs of meat at a time. I cube up the left overs and use some of it for the next night's meal and/or freeze for future meal."
"Excellent and super simple!"
"If you need a delicious dish in a hurry, this is it! I have made this many times and both my husband and I really enjoy it."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.