Tasty Italian Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tasty Italian Chicken
Sort By :
I make this at least once a month. I usually make 3 lbs of meat at a time. I cube up the left overs and use some of it for the next night's meal and/or freeze for future meal.
Excellent and super simple!
If you need a delicious dish in a hurry, this is it! I have made this many times and both my husband and I really enjoy it.