"I put together this recipe while going to college," recalls Anita Keppinger of Philomath, Oregon. "To save time later, I place the thawed chicken and salad dressing in the pan in the morning, cover it and refrigerated it until I get home. When it's time to cook dinner, I simply sprinkle it with the cheese and bake."
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and salt if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Italian Chicken in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p48
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Tasty Italian Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review