- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetarian vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer potatoes and onion. Crumble beef over onion. Spread soups over beef.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chips. Bake 20 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Hamburger Casserole
"Do you cooked the ground beef first"
"I enjoy making hearty casseroles such as this. We're empty nesters, so when making casseroles, there is always enough to make 2 meals out of one, which saves tight budget money. K."
"I LIKE THE INGREDIENTS, HOWEVER I WILL PRE-COOK THE POTATOES AND THE HAMBURGER. I WILL ALSO ADD MIXED VEGGIES INSTEAD OF THE VEG SOUP."