Tasty Hamburger Casserole Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed vegetarian vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer potatoes and onion. Crumble beef over onion. Spread soups over beef.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 55 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chips. Bake 20 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Tasty Hamburger Casserole
Sort By :
Do you cooked the ground beef first
I enjoy making hearty casseroles such as this. We're empty nesters, so when making casseroles, there is always enough to make 2 meals out of one, which saves tight budget money. K.
I LIKE THE INGREDIENTS, HOWEVER I WILL PRE-COOK THE POTATOES AND THE HAMBURGER. I WILL ALSO ADD MIXED VEGGIES INSTEAD OF THE VEG SOUP.
Probably because most search engines search for words that are within results. "Vegetarian Vegetable soup" is one of the ingredients, hence why it shows up in results when you search for "vegetarian". It's not that big a deal.
WHY IS THIS RECIPE IN THE VEGETARIAN SECTION?IT ISN'T VEGETARIAN! I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED! FIX YOUR RECIPE SITE PLEASE!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >