- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2-1/4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In a skillet, cook beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tasty Green Bean Bake in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p253
Reviews for Tasty Green Bean Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review