Tasty Eggs for Two Recipe
- 1 cup frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup julienned fully cooked ham
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook the potatoes and onion in butter over medium heat until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Add broccoli; cook until tender. Stir in ham.
- 2. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, lemon-pepper and dill if desired. Pour over potato mixture; cook for 3-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 359 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 475mg cholesterol, 765mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein
Reviews for Tasty Eggs for Two
"Came out a bit dry and bland! Am interested in trying it again with a few changes."
"delicious, just right for the 2 of us"