Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip Recipe
After one taste of this delightful dip, your fruit tray won't seem complete without it. My family enjoys this recipe just as much as they when I prepared it with full-fat ingredients. —Judith Reed of Kingsford, Michigan
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:14 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup) equals 118 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC