Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
One serving (1/4 cup) equals 118 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip
"This is a favorite wherever I take it!"
"i added orange yogurt & orange zest & i plan on making it w/a little orange liguor for the adults.this is really good."
"Very good and easy to make; I like the cream cheese dip without or with less cinnamon better though"
"I took this recipe to a tailgate yesterday and got many requests for the recipe. Thanks!"
"This is so good! It would make an excellent topping for apple or carrot cake also."