After one taste of this delightful dip, your fruit tray won't seem complete without it. My family enjoys this recipe just as much as they when I prepared it with full-fat ingredients. —Judith Reed of Kingsford, Michigan
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, extracts and cinnamon until smooth. Add milk; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p39
Reviews for Tasty Creamy Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review