Tasty Chicken Fingers
With a crispy exterior, these moist homemade chicken fingers are so simple to put together. “You can prepare them as a snack or meal in 30 minutes, and they’re always a hit,” promises Catherine Starbird of Warrenton, Virginia.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salad dressing mix and
- pepper. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Dip chicken strips
- in eggs, then coat with crumb mixture. In a large skillet, cook
- chicken in oil in batches for 10-12 minutes or until juices run
- clear, turning once. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 6 servings.