Tasty Cheese Spread
We especially like to use this dip for Christmas gift-giving. It can be packaged in small holiday tins or pint-size jars and tied with ribbons.Lynda Hensley, Lima, Ohio
64 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 containers (16 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crackers and/or celery
- In a large bowl, beat the cheese spread, sour cream, cream cheese,
- salt and garlic powder until smooth. Serve with crackers and/or
- celery. Store in the refrigerator Yield: 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 47 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 148 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.