We especially like to use this dip for Christmas gift-giving. It can be packaged in small holiday tins or pint-size jars and tied with ribbons.—Lynda Hensley, Lima, Ohio
- 2 containers (16 ounces each) sharp cheddar cheese spread
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Crackers and/or celery
- In a large bowl, beat the cheese spread, sour cream, cream cheese, salt and garlic powder until smooth. Serve with crackers and/or celery. Store in the refrigerator Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Tasty Cheese Spread in Country Woman November/December 2003, p35
Reviews for Tasty Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review