Tasty Baked Chicken Recipe
Tarragon and paprika add a nice flavor to this chicken, which bakes up golden brown in the oven. #151;Betty Reuter
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1. Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, tarragon, paprika and pepper. Combine the sherry, lemon juice and soy sauce; drizzle over chicken. Top with shallots.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 375°. Cover and bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 180°. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 pound: 259 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 572mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Tasty Baked Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC