- In a large bowl, combine the stuffing cubes, poultry seasoning and
- sage. Stir in broth and celery mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking dish.
- In another large bowl, combine the turkey, soup, garlic powder and
- 1/4 cup sour cream; spoon over stuffing mixture. Drain potatoes;
- mash in a large bowl. Beat in the cream cheese, pepper, salt and
- remaining sour cream; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer