Tastes Like Eggnog Cake Recipe
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions, adding nutmeg and ginger to dry ingredients. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold in extract. Spread over cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Tastes Like Eggnog Cake
Sort By :
Very simple to make, which was great! Made cupcakes out of the batter and followed the recipe exactly. Definitely gives you the eggnog flavor when you don't have eggnog to drink!
Perfect for the holidays. Tastes like you worked all day but it's so simple. It will impress your guests. I cut it into small pieces and arranged it on a pretty Christmas platter and took it to a party. It was a hit!