- and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with yogurt.
- Transfer to a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze, in a small bowl, whisk the confectioners' sugar, lemon
- juice and lemon peel until blended. Stir in apricots. Drizzle over
- cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 276 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.