Taste-of-Summer Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3/4 cup white wine or white grape juice
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the salad dressing, pineapple juice and wine or grape juice; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 140 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Taste-of-Summer Chicken
"Delicious. I used bone-in, skin-on breasts and thighs. Had to finish cooking in the oven, because of a storm that rolled thru, but the chicken was delicious still. Nice flavors, very tender, juicy."
"This marinade was good and certainly quick. I may make this again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.